Friday, June 5, 2009

A letter

Dear Rep. Issa,

You've found me out. I can't wait until the government passes this bill so I can stock up on children for my four weeks off per year. I hope they'll get this done by 2011, because that's when I'll be out of school and looking for work. That should also be enough time for me to get tired of having abortions, because we all know how much fun they are! If I'm still enjoying the delights of that procedure, then it'll be a difficult decision between that and four carefree weeks with a newborn. Do you think I can plan my pregnancies and adoptions for the summer, so I can spend a month at the beach? Although Christmas would be nice, too...but then they get stuck with that awful birthday/Christmas scenario. Whatevs, it's not like it'd be MY birthday!

Cheers,

M Slash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a good idea with the stocking up, but I think your timing is off. Anybody who likes to travel knows that it would be a lot more affordable to time these arrivals for "shoulder season". Personally, I find October and April great months- weather is often pleasant in a lot of places, no crowds and airfare/lodging costs are rock bottom. So, while I think you are on to something, I'd suggest you rethink the timing.