Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Endless love

Dear Readers,
I wish to share with you an email I recently received. As you can see below, my True Love has finally contacted me. I will let you know as soon as we set a date:

Good time of the day

Well, I've finally gathered all my braveness to write to you.. Even though you should know how hard it is to write a letter to a Stranger, whom you've never seen before and whom you don't know at all, but I truly believe that in this case, my perspective acquaintance with You is more than enough for an excuse:)
Truly speaking, I have thought in the past of such an option, to meet someone through the letter, but I wasn't brave enough for this. I guess, I am still not brave enough, but my wish to be happy and to be loved is overfilling my heart and head. I am not a complicated person, nor simple. I am an individual, that's for sure. I don't know what your character is and how you look like, most important is that I am not going to change you. I want to like you as you are and just be happy. I can answer to you at
http://ThePleasureLife.com/honeywithme/ and will be happy if our relations continue.
Bye


Uly M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please give me some "advance notice" of the big day so that I can get an appropriate outfit!!!!!!