Monday, December 1, 2008

Have you seen my socks?

Thanksgiving went on longer than intended, thanks to my cousin's husband who makes sure everyone's drink is never empty. The sign of a good bartender, yes, and one who won't mind if four of his in-laws have to crash at his house. The main highlight was when my cousin's wife told me that whenever she hears "Fat-bottomed Girls" she thinks of me. Finally! A theme song!

I went to Chadwick's in Friendship Heights on Saturday as part of a birthday bar crawl, and as we were walking up there I told my friend not to ask for free drinks, because at a 21st birthday there two years ago the bartender took some of the shots off the bill since the celebrant didn't ask for any freebies. Sure enough, as we were cashing out, the same bartender took a drink off the bill for the same reason.

No comments: