Friday, April 3, 2009

VICTORY!

My Thursday night team won yesterday, an amazing feat when you consider that we only won one game during the winter season, and that was due to a forfeit. As one of my teammates said, we were always an outdoor team trapped inside. Also, we only played two and a half innings due to a delayed start and darkness, and the captains on the other team didn't show. But our victory stands!

That was a good end to an exhausting day. There was a major round of layoffs at work yesterday, and even though I strongly suspected my job was safe (it was), it was still stressful. Luckily, my friends made it through unscathed, but our floor is going to look very different next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...how are you doing? Monday will be tough...good luck.