Sunday, July 26, 2009

Am I stupid?

Advice not to give to a person you're interested in, after she says she's getting an MA in Latin American Studies:

"[Colombia] is a dangerous country."

Between that, the cautioning not to "be flashy" while abroad, because "it can get you into trouble," and the following question: "How about gchat? (google chat)," I think it might be time to move along.

Honestly, though, my biggest pet peeve is people assuming I don't know things. Not saying I know everything, but let's at least assume I know the basics.

3 comments:

Cat said...

I hear that at night, caballeros sneak into houses and steal the virtue of maidens. But you already knew that, right?

Anonymous said...

You do not want to open any dialogue with the question "Am I stupid"!

DarkHorse said...

So... you should post more. Kthx...

Also, Colombia is dangerous.

Oh wai... i'm doing it wrong.