Sunday, August 2, 2009

OK, MARK!

I hate having to entertain myself on Sundays. Luckily, kickball starts again next week, so I'll have something to do from 3 on (12 on, if we do bottomless mimosas at the bar beforehand!).

I did nothing today. Watched a movie, napped, and then watched TV. It hasn't been as lazy as a normal non-kickball Sunday, though, since I have to keep my apartment in order so my landlord can show people around this week. Yes, I am moving! To Ballston! I am excited to live so close to the As Seen on TV Store. Although the last time I was there, they didn't have a ShamWow, just fake ShamWows. It was disappointing, as I need the branding for the full effect of owning a ShamWow.

2 comments:

DarkHorse said...

My M/ thirst has been slaked.










For now.

Cat said...

Good luck moving!

I wonder if they make fake snuggies?