Sunday, October 19, 2008

Get that man away from meeeee!

On my cousin's advice, I tried 5 Hour Energy for the first time last night.* I think it worked, as I was able to stay out until 2 after a long day. Toast and I traveled all around the metro area yesterday, ending up at a kickball party downtown. Jess almost got herself kicked out of the league, an amazing feat when you consider that she's not a member.


*Last May, he went on a 20 minute diatribe that can be summed up with 5 Hour Energy=good, 6 Hour Power=bad. He has no recollection of this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey M Slash, that's great that the energy shot worked for you.

I work with Stacker 2 and I'm sorry to hear that your cousin didn't seem to be a fan of 6 Hour Power though. I was wondering if you could help out by taking this short, anonymous survey about our drink: http://surveymonkey.com/6hrpowersurvey

We'd really appreciate your input. If you do take the survey, that would be great if you let me know, too. Let me know if you have any questions. I hope to hear back from you soon. Have a great day.

Franklin Keane
Brand Ambassador
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com