Sunday, August 31, 2008

It's ok, everyone, calm down!

Yes, I have been MIA these past couple of days, as I'm moving into a new place and don't have internet. Apparently I have some irate fans, one of whom called me yesterday to complain that I didn't blog on Friday for Michael Jackson's 50th birthday. I think some of you can guess who that particular person was.
Anyway, I have learned many important things since Friday, including how to drive a pickup truck, how to throw a mattress down the stairs, how to score a new bed (thanks, cat!), that Tastykake DOES still make coconut juniors, and that contacting food companies is a family trait, as one of my sisters may or may not have called Keebler about the re-launching of Hydrox.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can confirm that one of your sisters (the smart one) did, in fact, call Keebler about the anniversary edition of Hydrox- only to find out that she cannot order directly. One can only find them in the store and the only store in her area that Keebler shows carrying them is WalMart- a store in which she never has stepped foot- and never will. Bottom line, she had to call across country to yet another sister and ask that she ship a supply- they are available in that market. It is even worth the $15 shipping and handling said sister is charging.

M Slash said...

Ah yes, I heard rumors of money wiring.