Saturday, January 24, 2009

GRAVE DIGGER!

Monster Jam was, as expected, completely awesome. Except for Screamin' Deamon, which tried its best to suck the life out of the event. Grave Digger came away with the win, although the highlight of the night was the Quad Wars final, in which a member of Team NY knocked one of Team DC off his vehicle. There was a fight! That was worth the price of admission alone.

Also, I'm listening to Music on Demand (Party Favorites!), and they're currently playing "Pour Some Sugar on Me." One of the facts they're running across the screen is, "Def Leppard appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live in 2005."

Now, I will admit that I did not know that, but, really, is it important that I do? I guess to those behind Music on Demand it is, but I have my doubts that's it's one of the 20 or so most important things to know about Def Leppard.

No comments: