Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OSMRAI

I've been playing a lot of Word Challenge on facebook, trying to get my anagram skills up to par, because they are not. I doubt I'd even be able to come up with Jeremy's Iron in a competition.

Anyway. If you get one of the six-letter words, you're sent to a bonus round in which you have to find one of your friend's names. I'm about 50/50 in this, but I think I should just stop after what happened tonight. I stared and stared at the following letters, switching them around and around for 15 seconds until it finally came to me, just in the nick of time. I think you'll quickly see where I'm going with this:

O S M R A I

Yes, friends, I couldn't unscramble MY OWN NAME.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats..you recognized the name..!
It coudl be worse!