Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DC to DE and back

Not working is all well and good, until Tuesday evening comes and you're bored out of your mind. I've already tried my top boredom solution, taking a nap, so now I'm bored and well-rested.

I got up at 7 today, which is earlier than I had been getting up for work these last few months, and took my car in for an oil change in one of the saddest strip malls in the greater Wilmington area. There's only so much time you can kill at Sears. There isn't, though, a limit on how many sandwiches you can get from Wawa, and so I had it for lunch for the second day in a row. I have a feeling it'll be calling my name this weekend as well.

On a final note, businesses that have a minimum credit card purchase are one of my biggest pet peeves. I should print that article and take it around with me, because they never believe me.

No comments: