Monday, August 31, 2009

Now, let's talk about your commercials

I woke up at 7:30 today, researched and registered for classes, then slept from 10:30-1:30. And I'm beat.

This past weekend was a blur of orientations, driving, crab feasting, and kickballing. The annual crab feast was as good a time as ever, and even included a random fireworks show from the next town over (and not from my aunt's yard, as is sometimes the case). I drove back to Wilmington in the worst rain ever, so bad that I had to pull into the parking lot of a CVS for 20 minutes. It made me miss brunch the next day, since I had to get up early on Sunday to drive back to DC. I hate missing brunch.

Anyway, I need to go to bed. But enjoy this informative link: http://iscaliforniaonfire.com/

1 comment:

Cat said...

You had to miss brunch? An outrage! If it helps, I'll put on a polo shirt and tie a sweater around my shoulders to recreate the experience for you.

Awesome link!