Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun with checks

So, I'm going to run out of checks soon. What do you all think of this selection for my next set?

Or these, which I think send the perfect message to those to whom I'm indebted.

I AM moving to the South.

If you have to cut down on the amount of money you're giving for Christmas or Easter, here's a great set to fend off any complaints with a good old-fashioned guilt trip.

And, finally, I refuse to purchase these, since I only choose to remember skinny Elvis.

3 comments:

Cat said...

My favorite part is the states in the second link. 2RICH4U sucka!

Anonymous said...

oh my god, none of these...keep them guessing and get plain!

Anonymous said...

Please I beg you, no Nascar...that is way too Southern...go for Elvis, even if he is fat, before Nascar! And I don't even like Elvis....