Friday, February 20, 2009

AJ, Biff, and Punchy

A gchat conversation, in which we discuss baseball, presidents, and fruit drinks:


BFF’S BF: an oriole trounces the liberty bell
ugh but the nats are lame. i hate that. dc and its having to name teams
capitals, nationals is lame
ugh and the president races
teddy roosevelt 0 wins :-(
me: well...I don't want to admit how long it took me to realize the sixers are named for 1776
BFF’S BF: HA really?
me: yes
BFF’S BF: im surprised
and im not gonna lie
disappointed
me: ha
BFF’S BF: u let me down
ur better than that
me: i know!
but so is T Roosevelt
and look at him
they should introduce FDR. have him race around in a wheelchair
BFF’S BF: i blame the shape of his head
BFF’S BF: the rest are long
his is wide
wind resistance
or the asshole in the suit is slow as hell
i'll train and race
Win every time
me: i know he's flipping out about this
the man was not a loser
BFF’S BF: they should introduce
american lion. aka, Andrew Jackson
me: he'd just shoot everyone
BFF’S BF: i know
me: or order them sent on a march of death
BFF’S BF:the presidential trail of tears
me: when I was 6, we went to DC
I got presidential flashcards. AJ scared the HELL out of me
BFF’S BF: i like where this is going
me: my mom had to take him out of the deck
BFF’S BF: hahaha taft didn scare u
me: he was just fat. AJ was all scarred and stuff. crazy hair. just look at a $20
BFF’S BF: haha he does look like a war torn doc from back to the future
me: haha
yes
trying to find his delorean. that the cherokee stole
BFF’S BF: haha has to have a duel with biff
and then find love in the west. the 3rd one was such crap. doc had a girl. and a train. count me out on the fun
me: i like the second one
hoverboards!
BFF’S BF: haha yeah
i always liked biff's lacky
with the 3d glasses
american badass
poor grant
those commericals with the bill guys jackson, franklin and grant creep me out
franklin is the creepiest
me: i love ben franklin
BFF’S BF: no way
me: remember that office episode? he was such a whore
BFF’S BF: a wise whore
me: the best kind
BFF’S BF: whatev if u and i went back in time
i would be like wheres m slash
find u in franklins harem
me: damn straight!
philadelphia love
BFF’S BF: thats cool i would be hookin up with betsy ross. knit me a flag bitch!
me: haha what
BFF’S BF: HAHAHAHAHA
me: why is kool-aid man holding a pitcher of kool-aid? isn't that a little disturbing?
BFF’S BF: bc he cant serve himself. he's the boss no one drinks him
me: i think he's actually their god
BFF’S BF: haha
remember the clear kool aid man mugs
they were like early frost mugs
awesome
that and ecto kool. fond parts of my childhood
me: ecto cooler! yes
BFF’S BF: so good
my grandma always had it
i need to ask her why she doenst get juice boxes anymore
me: or some hawaiian punch
in the cans
BFF’S BF: oh man. how bout a nice hawaiian punch
SURE
then he would knock u out
BFF’S BF:yummmmmmm
me: 50% fruit juice!
BFF’S BF: The Hi-C products used to be the color implied by their flavor, but in 2002, Hi-C was re-introduced as a yellowish clear beverage that would not stain clothing. Thus, flavors like Shoutin' Orange Tangergreen lost their distinctive colors.
ugh kids today. no wonder they shoot up schools and are bratty bitches on sweet 16
always placated to. guess what- when i was a kid-spill ur juice box on ur shirt
f it. grass stains would soon join them. Mud, cuts, like when i would go down to the creek, and my mom would get pissed. “were u at the creek” wet shoes and mud everywhere. catching crawfish. awesome
me: "Ecto Cooler (renamed Shoutin' Orange Tangergreen in 2001, then later renamed Crazy Citrus Cooler in 2006, Finally discontinued in 2007)"
me: check out this amazingly scholarly look at "punchy"
me: “Understanding that his punch is central to his identity, we explored in depth how the punch connected with the audience and what it said to them. Our conclusion recognized Punchy’s punch as a metaphor for overwhelming refreshment rather than an act of physical violence, suggesting a number of acceptable ways to approach it without diluting its authenticity.”
me: i'm going to start punching people
and say it's a metaphor for overwhelming refreshment
for me
BFF’S BF: haha

No comments: