Monday, February 9, 2009

Bitchin

What did I do this weekend?

Well, I joined Toast, her parents, her boyfriend, and HIS parents at the first meeting of the four older people. Much fun was had by all, especially my aunt. I then slept on said boyfriend's couch, which was cool, cause there were cats there (not as awesome as my buddy, but pretty sweet nonetheless).

I'd like to forget the events of Saturday night, except to say that I hate DC cabs. And I love breakfast.

Sunday was spent outside on the Mall, in a fun kickball game, and then at a bar. It was at this point that my fortunes turned. I ate what I thought was an excellent sandwich, only to fall ill about five hours later. I'm not sure that's what it was, but since my body has associated this nausea with it, the mere thought of this food turns my stomach. Yay.

So I spent today sleeping and drinking Gatorade.

No comments: