Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not in use

I have been having issues with water lately. Namely, that there isn't enough of the kind I need when I need it.

My building has been running out of hot water in the mornings, so that when I get up there's nothing but ice cold H2O running through the pipes. I've adapted to this by showering at night, which makes my hair look bad, but is better than the alternative.

We've been told that this is going to take two weeks to fix. Yay!

This morning, the water was off in my office building. All 13 floors of it. Apparently, there was some issue with the cooling system, so they had to shut off the servers housed downstairs. Thank God they fixed that issue within an hour, or else they would have had to send us home! /sarcasm

Anyway, the water issue at work was particularly disturbing due to signs that have been posted over the fire alarms on my floor since Friday.



No sprinklers and no alarms! Fantastic!

No comments: