Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Huh

Something I'm wondering after tonight's Lost:

If the bounty hunter had been tracking Sayid, and, presumably, knew he was a member of the Oceanic 6, wouldn't she also make it a point to know who the other 4 adults of the group were? If not for job purposes, than just out of curiosity when she took on the assignment? If so, then wouldn't she have noticed these people were on the same flight to Guam that she was about to board, and then understood and granted Sayid's wish to take the next plane?

2 comments:

danielobvt said...

Or she could just not be the superstitious type and just disregarded his request.

MK said...

But if she had seen the other people and recognized them (yes, I know it's a big If, but I would have studied all I could have about my target and therefore known what the rest of the Oceanic 6 looked like) then wouldn't she have thought something was up? "OH, hey, all of your castaway friends are on this flight...let's hop on!!"