Friday, September 19, 2008

The height of awesome

As part of my ongoing quest to be the coolest person you know, I got home last night at 6, cooked myself some bacon, eggs and toast, and then went to sleep for 2 hours. I woke up long enough to watch the finale of The Office that I missed last spring and to make sure the Phillies won (woot!), and then promptly went back to bed. And by "bed" I mean the futon in my living room I've been sleeping on these past three weeks as my bedroom is still a work in progress. Actually, my entire apartment is still a work in progress, but I've now got one of the chairs from IKEA put together, so the number of people who can sit comfortably when visiting has increased by 33.3%. I hope to raise it at least another 25% this weekend, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

No comments: