Friday, September 26, 2008

Housewarming!

The Phillies are going to be the death of me, I know it.

Today is my apartment's grand opening, as I'm having some friends over to watch the debate.* It's only my closest friends, those who won't judge me for still not having my bedroom set up and there being boxes everywhere. I have red, white and blue potato chips to celebrate our nation, as well as hummus and pita bread because we are liberal commies who want the terrorists to win. Oh, and oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, because they are delicious.

I do have enough seating for everyone, as I made sure to put together the sturdier chairs for my friend who's the first of us to turn 26 next week. He needs some good back support in his old age.

*
Or the two hours of dead air that will be on in its place.

No comments: