Monday, September 15, 2008

Someone invent a time machine!

You may remember the traumatic experience of my youth that I described here. This came up at our reunion on Saturday, and my aunt is adamant that it never happened. My defense is fourfold:

1)
I have a distinct memory of hearing this tune while in the car with the two cousins directly older than I
2)No one else remembers it because it wasn't BURNED INTO THEIR MEMORIES as such a horrifying experience
3) I don't have the imagination or creativity to invent such things
4) Even though some of our relatives either have no recollection or only a vague one, when asked if they would be surprised to learn it was true, responses were 100% "weelll....no, you have a point."

I rest my case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what is the song?!!!

M Slash said...

Follow the link.