Saturday, September 27, 2008

Line of the night

"Whatever, you just want to put a dollar in my pocket!"

Why, yes, I do!

Anyway, we enjoyed the debate here at the M Slash compound, although one of us could not get over McCain wearing that striped tie. Apparently, it's not something you "do" on TV. Do all men know this, or is my friend part of a small set?

The oatmeal chocolate chip cookies were delicious, and thanks to all who ventured over. To my lamest of lame friends, who changed his mind at the last minute because he didn't "want to get caught in the rain," you have been in DC too long. Better start stocking up on milk and bread; winter may bring snow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackie,

Nice debate party. However, I resent the tie comments. For the record, stripes and television do NOT mix and I can't believe you're defending that candidate's fashion choices. As for you know who...I think somebody is setting himself up to be toilet papered right before the snow hits. Don't you think?

Lots of love,
Devin

M Slash said...

Dearest Devin,

If you read my comments again, I was not defending that person's choices, but merely wondering if stripes + TV=disaster is an equation commonly known.

As for our dear friend, let's not be too harsh on him; he is older, after all. Let us not taunt him for things that we may do in our later years!

Hugs,

Jackie / M Slash

Anonymous said...

hmmm...pseudonym???